How you can help
Every Penny we get goes towards making baskets!
Become apart of the Team!
We are looking for volunteers to:
- Deliver Baskets
- Build Baskets
- Attend our meetings
- Join us at fund raising events
- Be excited, Be Inspired, and Have Fun!
Send Inquires to bcComfortFoundation@gmail.com
Get us Stuff! Our Wish List:
All these items are placed in our comfort baskets given to individuals touched by breast cancer.
- Word Find Books – Chicken soup for the soul (Dollar Tree)
- Adult Coloring Books – Geometric or Mandalas (Dollar Tree)
- Colored Pencils (Dollar Tree)
- Facial Wipes (Dollar Tree)
- Candles (Dollar Tree)
- Shower Scrubs – mini if possible (Dollar Tree, Walmart, CVS)
- Body Lotion (Joannes)
- Ear Buds (Dollar Tree)
- Mirror Compacts (Michael’s)
- Body Wash (Target, CVS, Jet.com)
- Hand Sanitizer – mini (Bath and Body Works)
- Mani/Pedi items (Dollar Tree)
- Face Mask (Dollar Tree)
Items can be mailed to:
The Breast Cancer Comfort Foundation 161 Levittown Parkway Ste 1 Hicksville, NY 11801